top of page

About The BTG

The Bird, Tree & Garden Club began on July 26, 1913 with the first public meeting being held on August 7 to elect Louise Igoe Miller as the first president of, as it was then called, The Chautauqua Bird and Tree Club. 

 

The BTG has held a few different names over the course of its history: Bird and Tree Club (1913-1944), Bird and Tree Garden Club (1944-1962), and The Bird, Tree and Garden Club (1962- present). 

Learn about our BTG Leadership here!

Tree Inventory Cmte 1973 - Louise Shaw Van Kirk Dill, Helen Theurer, Doris Jones (puppetee
IMG_4389.heic
bottom of page